Thursday, February 10, 2011

Corridor 44, Colorado Cocktail Contest and Smash Putt.

Thanks to Eryn at Corridor 44 for showing LUPEC Denver a great bubbly time on Monday! I'd never been there before and was delighted by the fabulous selection of champagne cocktails and the gorgeous space! We all started dreaming up parties we could throw in their swank and cozy back room.

LUPEC is encouraging you to drink with us at a happy hour every first Monday of the month! Follow us on FB for announcements!

I continued the night at MCA for a gathering of local distillers and Denver Bartenders to launch the Colorado Cocktail contest, the quest to develop a uniquely Colorado cocktail. Read all about it in Sean Kenyon's Westword blog. I'm really excited, as Montanya Rum's ambassador, to get to know the other local distillers and do my part to try and promote the fantastic liquor our state is producing!

Then as a blizzard ramped up, I headed over for one last hurrah with my new Smash Putt pals before they pack up and head back to Seattle. Since it was closed to the public I finally got a chance to play my favorite holes as many times as I wanted, drink a few cocktails from their local and small distillery stocked bar, shoot as many balls as I could on the firing range and sit down and chat with the folks I've been working for and beside for the last few weeks... until 8am! Pretty amazing way to spend a snowy night. Totally worth my having to sleep through most of Tuesday. Hopefully they'll come back to Denver again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment