Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Worst blogger ever

Ok, not the worst, but I am slacking way more than I'd like. Right now I'm excited by two spots on 38th, the new Lou's and just opening tonight, Stingray Lounge. I'm just always excited to see cool stuff moving into neighborhoods and on to streets that need a little boost. Frank Bonanno's new eatery has fantastic menu and a great cocktail list with eager and thoughtful bartenders and I'm sure the new spot Leigh and Margaret of Jonesy's, Bar Car and The Horseshoe are opening will be a welcome edition to what has always been a bit of a no-man's land (at least for places I would frequent --except for the tasty Buchi Cafe Cubano).

I'm also heading to Chicago in a couple weeks. Writer James Teitelbaum offered to spend his vacation time showing me the windy city, I'm booked to play the Everleigh Social Club March 27 and dance with a live band (my favorite), and I'll be spreading Montanya Rum love all over the city. Hoping to meet up with some of my LUPEC sisters, drink lovely cocktails, eat good food, and get to know a city I've only flirted with in the past.  Anyone reading this (if anyone is reading this) - let me know if you have any must-see suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment